compensation: 40-90K depending on experience and certifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Network Engineer: Medium sized business seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in supporting small-to-medium sized business environments. This position requires Microsoft certified/equivalent knowledge. The individual needs to be able to support, implement, design, configure, and install any hardware including but not limited to servers, workstations, firewalls, wireless routers, backup solutions, virtual environments and software solutions. Individual should be able to support hosted exchange as well as local exchange servers, small business server implementation, migration and support.
Network Engineer Job Purpose: To establishes and maintain network performance by building net configurations and connections and troubleshooting network problems.
Network Engineer Job Duties:
• Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration(s); directing system installation(s); defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
• Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information, as well as, managing projects.
Skills/Qualifications: Project Management, Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management
Prefer Microsoft Certified MCITP or MCSE equivalent experience. Azure cloud solutions knowledge is a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers