aparcament exterior bany no privat habitació privada bugaderia in situ apartament
QR Code Link to This Post
AVAILABLE SEPT 1 (Includes Community Fitness Center membership)
(Possibly available mid-Aug)
Quiet Street, Splendid Sunsets and Mountain View From Deck and Upper Floor
Beautiful, Private Highlands Ranch Home.
Near PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. Only a 1-3 minute walk to major bus stop on Highlands Ranch Parkway.
One block from a lovely, nature WALKING/BIKE PATH (which often includes deer sightings).
ONE ROOM FOR RENT in 3800 square feet spacious, light-filled home on Quite cul de sac with Cherry Blossom Trees.
- Perfect South Location near University and Highlands Ranch Parkway. Close to I-25, I-470, Park Meadows, Sky Ridge Hospital, shopping, walking & bike trails.
- Free Community Fitness Center included.
- Like Gardening? This is a perfect spot for you with several spaces in the backyard where you can let your green thumb shine.
- Ideal For Professional Singles who will respect each person in the house and honor a reasonable code of conduct. We desire relationships built on integrity and mutual respect.
ALL UTILITIES: INTERNET INCLUDED
- Washer and dryer. Street parking.
- One garage space available for an additional fee of $150/month.
1 ROOM AVAILABLE
- Unfurnished (however if you need us to furnish the room, we can do so for an additional $30/month)
- Spacious closets in each bedroom
- Street View room:* $720, size 12x12
- << Recently updated bath and shower. >>
DEPOSIT. A one-month advance rent refundable security deposit is required with the signed agreement. (This can be paid in two payments if necessary.)
- Six-month minimum lease (prefer 12-months).
- No pets (Allergy issues). But fish are cool ;)
- References required (and will verify).
- No smoking or loud parties (except when planned as a group). Respecting privacy is essential.
- Drug-free home.
- No overnight guests (unless cleared in advance). Requested for the safety and comfort of everyone in the home.
Share this 6 bedroom three story home with 4 other professional housemates (mostly ages 20's and 30's).
BACKGROUND/CREDIT CHECK: To maintain the safety and peaceful enjoyment of the home, there is a $35 non-refundable application fee that includes a complete background and credit check. And professional, personal and rental references are required. (NOTE that we do not rule out imperfect credit checks. Current, stable employment history and references are equally important.)
NEXT STEPS: Please contact me via email to schedule an introductory phone call. Include your phone number and the best times to reach you. Tell me a little about yourself. Please reference KC/HOUSEMATE OPENING in the subject line of your email response...so I know it isn't phishing or spam. This is very important.
If we agree to move forward, the next step is meeting in-person, which includes a tour of the home. And to see if it seems to be a good fit for both of us.
MONTHLY RENT/FEE'S" Find rental info below. A one-month rent advance refundable security deposit is required with signed agreement.
All bills included (WiFi, Netflix, Cable, Electric, Water, Trash, etc.).
A one-car garage space is available for $150/mo.
All of our housemates enjoy the following amenities:
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- 2 full-size Refrigerators & Freezers
- Electric Stovetop & Microwave Oven
- Free Prism TV - select channels
- Coffee Maker
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Grill on back Deck
- Vegamatic Blender
- Large wooden deck, large backyard
- FLOWER AND VEGETABLE GARDEN SPACES are also available!!
LOCATION: Easy access and 3-4 minutes from C-470, less than 2 miles from the light rail station, comes with membership to Highlands Ranch 4 recreation centers. Close to restaurants and shopping.
We live in a beautiful almost-4,000 square foot non-smoking and drug-free home in Highlands Ranch near C-470 and University. We are only minutes to I-25, RTD Lincoln Light Rail Station, Park Meadows Mall, Aspen Grove, Sky Ridge Medical Center, Santa Fe Drive, the new Charles Schwab Campus, the new Children's Hospital and just about any restaurant or retail store you could ask for. No pets please, but fish are cool ;)
All community areas would be shared.
GREAT RECREATION: Free access to 4 gyms in the neighborhood Rec centers with swimming pool. (Requires a Driver's License with house address plus a $10 sign-up fee.) There is also a wonderful biking/walking/hiking trail within 3 minutes.
- No children
- No couples
- Keep personal items/areas neat
- Be a clean individual
- No drugs or excessive drinking
- No Marijuana
- No pets
- Non-partier. Dinner/Party guests are ok but not huge blow out parties
- Low/No drama
- Good manners
- Willing to be an active part of the solution if issues need to be resolved
- Responsible individual(s)
- Relaxed and low maintenance.
- Independent and not-picky.
- Have enough maturity and integrity to clean up after yourself, in a timely manner (without having to be asked).
- Ok with living with 4 other people (it's a HUGE house, it's more private than you might think - this is never an issue).
- A non-smoker.
- Understand that if you leave without giving 30 days' notice, you forfeit your deposit.
- Clean background check
- Good references
- Must complete a rental agreement
- Proof of employment and credit and background check required.
- Cleaning of personal space (bedroom and bathroom)
- Shared house cleaning for the kitchen, family room, front room.
- Shared (occasional) responsibility for yard work, mowing, leaf clean up, snow removal.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
We are single professionals, ages late-20's to early 60's. Most of us go to bed by around 9-10 PM on weeknights and stay up till around 11 or midnight on Weekends. Around 3-6 times a year we have a small dinner party or BBQ. We are considerate of others by keeping the TV and music volumes at a reasonable level. Although we don't expect you to be a neat freak, we do want someone who is responsible, will keep their space clean and respect the property.
We sometimes watch a movie or go out to an event together. And the kitchen is often a central meeting place where people are preparing their meal. It is a spacious kitchen and we usually always manage to have multiple things happening at one time. Sometimes we also plan a meal together.
Some of us attend the church of our choice on Sunday's (but certainly not a house-requirement! :)
The place is quiet, clean, and a great spot to come home to. Looking for the RIGHT person to maintain the "happy home" feel. If you are looking for a convenient, quiet, safe and nice place to live - you've found it!
[Other Rooms NOT Currently Available]
- Middle room:+ $650 (Currently not available)
- Mountain View Room:* $750 (Currently not available)
- Master suite: $900 (Private bath, whirlpool tub) (Currently not available)
*(Large shared Jack & Jill bath, two sinks)
+(Private bath one level down)
NO contacteu amb mi per oferir serveis o ofertes no demanades