remuneración: $11-13/hour DOE tipo de empleo: tiempo parcial
QR Code Link to This Post
Sherwin-Williams, a leader in the paint and coatings industry, is now hiring a Part-Time Sales Associate in Broomfield.
We have opportunities for candidates who are interested in supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers, to join our team as a Store Sales Associate.
Sales Associates will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services. This involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications. This position will also stock shelves and set up displays, clean store equipment, and load and unload trucks. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
This is a chance for you to aspire in customer service and to take your knowledge and ideas to a higher level! You'll enjoy working in our hands-on, team-based environment and getting out in front of our customers.
• Prior experience in a sales or customer service position.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Sales Associates must be at least 18 years of age.
• Drivers must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
Competitive hourly rate, benefits, and advancement opportunities available.
All applicants must be able to lift approx. 50-75lbs., possess a valid driver license and clean driving record, experience in paint a plus but not required, have good communication/customer service skills, have an ability to work all scheduled hours, and have a dependable nature. Those under consideration for this position will be subject to a background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age,
pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other
consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados