Major south Denver/Littleton liquor retailer is seeking friendly, reliable candidates to fill full- and part-time Associate positions. Preferred candidates will have the following attributes:
QR Code Link to This Post
- 1-3 years experience working in hospitality/restaurant/retail sales; or equivalent education
- Basic-to-intermediate working knowledge of beer and/or spirits
- Ability to engage with customers in a prompt, engaging, down-to-earth manner
- Ability to take direction from managers and multitask efficiently in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 40+ lbs on a regular basis and stand/walk during most of a shift
- Ability to organize and stock inventory
- Experience with point-of-sale software programs a plus
Candidates with a genuine interest in the world of beer and spirits have potential to thrive in this environment. Our company offers competitive pay and outstanding product.
We will only review applications accompanied by a brief cover letter demonstrating your personality and the reasons you are applying for a job with us. All applicants must be 21 years of age, and must have full shift availability (days, nights, weekends and holidays).
Please reply to this posting with a cover letter, resume, and references.