Inventory Lead @ Balanced Health Botanicals (CBDistillery)
Job Status: Full – time
Balanced Health Botanicals is seeking an Inventory Lead to handle product management and distribution and develop a comprehensive inventory tracking system to streamline our business. The main responsibilities of this position include meeting inventory goals, managing tracking systems and acting as a liaison to other departments. The successful candidate will offer recommendations to ensure ideal levels of inventory in the warehouse and in stores. Prospective candidates with extensive inventory control experience in a warehouse setting are encouraged to apply.
CORE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor completeness, accuracy, and compliance during inventory transactions
• Oversee purchase orders, data entry and shipping and receiving
• Lead inventory team, resolving problems and conducting trainings
• Track, audit, and ensure adequate supply of inventory throughout the organization
• Ensure accurate product inventory for clients
• Communicate with Warehouse Manager about current stock and potential issues with orders
• Conduct daily analyses to forecast potential inventory issues
• Report on inventory activities and variances
• Assess new inventory to ensure it is ready for shipping or delivery
• Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED
• Must be flexible with changes in responsibilities and schedule.
• Review and update this Role Description as job duties change or as requested.
• All other duties as assigned by upper management.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field a plus
• 3+ years experience in inventory, distribution and operational procedures
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Proven leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• In-depth understanding of distribution workplaces
• Inventory training an asset
Please reply with a current resume attached in Word or PDF format for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers