Are you ready to receive great opportunities with a locally owned and family oriented business? Looking to become a company asset and not just another number? If so, COME GROW with Colorado's favorite plumbing and heating wholesale distributor. Rampart Supply has been in business for 50 years and we take pride in providing our customers the finest-quality products. We strive to serve our consumers and our employees.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our mission is serving our customers in the following ways:
As a member of our team you will experience these AMAZING BENEFITS:
• Career growth
• Strong team work
• Job enrichment
• 40+ hours per week
• Benefits package (Medical, dental, vision,401k, and many more)
• Paid time off (Vacation &Sick)
• On the job training
Responsible for promptly and professionally processing KWIK Call orders with the highest level of customer service, accuracy, and minimal wait times while actively seeking to improve processes, increase efficiency, and maintain a safe working environment
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Actively monitor the order manager to drop, pick, and stage KWIK Call orders as timely as possible
• Greet customer and communicate effectively to ensure customer satisfaction with products received (accurate amount, right product, ask if they need anything else, etc.)
• Collect payment by either charging the customer's account or directing customer to cashier
• Operate in accordance with Rampart's established systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure a safe and clean work environment by ensuring compliance with Rampart's safety program and instilling a culture of safety awareness through modeling and education
As Required: :
• Troubleshoot issues and communicate discrepancies to inventory control
• Monitor ageing Kwik Call orders. After two weeks contact customer for pickup or cancel order and return product to inventory
• Provide charge account setup documentation to customers
• Maintain customer beverage and snack station by replenishing drinks and snacks
• Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Customer service skills
• Continuously (67-100% of the day) will be required to talk, repetitively use hands, arms, and legs, stand, walk, grasp, and lift 10lbs or less
• Frequently (34-66% of the day) will be required to bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, push or pull, carry or move 10lbs or less, and carry, move, or lift 11-75lb
• Occasionally (1-33% of the day) will be required to sit, crawl, balance, climb and carry, move, or lift 76-100+ lbs
To express interest in this position Apply Here
Our company's success starts with you!
*We are a Drug Free Work Place.
All qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.