compensation: $12+ per hr (inc. tips) plus benefits employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
DELIVERY DRIVER (Company Provided Vehicles)
Bonnie Brae Liquor is an iconic landmark in the Bonnie Brae Neighborhood of Denver. A growing wine, beer and spirits retailer, we currently have a position available for a Full-time/Part-time Delivery Driver who is customer focused, friendly with a can do attitude! We deliver to area residents and businesses within a few miles of our shop. Company provided delivery vehicles.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities and Duties
• Deliver exceptional customer service by greeting and establishing a rapport with customers while informing them of our products and services.
• Show up on time to fulfill your scheduled shifts consistently.
• Provide excellent customer service through the safe and efficient delivery of products to our customers using a company provided vehicle.
• Conduct inspections of a vehicle before departing to deliver orders
• Responsible for the daily cleanliness and standard maintenance of vehicle.
• You will receive paid training and continual support to grow as a delivery driver and beyond.
• Bring a "can-do" optimistic attitude and maintain a pleasant, professional demeanor with associates and customers.
• Properly pack and load vehicle with maximum care in accordance with company's specification.
• Review orders prior to delivery.
• Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes in excellent condition without any damage
• Maintain ongoing communication with coordinator as per existing and new stops assigned during the day.
• Maintain ongoing communication with customers as per their pickup and delivery orders.
• Report delivery confirmation from each delivery and pick up stop.
• If requested review deliveries with customers to ensure service meets their needs.
• Unload picked up orders in the designated area as per client specification.
• Check and maintain a vehicle in excellent technical condition on daily basis.
• Clean vehicle after every delivery shift and make it ready for the next day delivery.
• Fill in and file company's delivery documentation on daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills
o Minimum of 21 years of age
o High School Diploma or equivalent
o Ability to lift 50lbs safely and repeatedly
o Strong customer service skills
o Professional appearance adhering to uniform standards
o Experience in a team environment requiring professional and effective communication skills
o Beer, wine and spirits knowledge and/or culinary experience a plus
o Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
o Reliable transportation to and from work.
o Flexible schedule (evening, weekend and holiday shifts).
o Valid CO driver's license with good driving record
o Prior delivery experience a plus
o Able to work in all weather conditions.
o Being able to meet delivery deadlines
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers