compensation: $12+ per hr (inc. tips) plus benefits employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Bonnie Brae Liquor is an iconic landmark in the Bonnie Brae Neighborhood of Denver. A growing wine, beer and spirits retailer, we currently have a position available for a Full-time/Part-time cashier who is customer focused, friendly with a can do attitude!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Greeting customers upon entry, waiting on customers, including but not limited to: finding items on shelves, recommending and selling merchandise to customers, and carrying merchandise to their cars.
• Collecting customer information pertaining to special orders, requests and our loyalty program.
• Directing customers through checkout while accurately handling cash, checks, credit cards, gift cards, coupons, and balancing a register drawer.
• Checking proper identification to sell liquor, beer, wine and cigarettes
• Performing general cleaning maintenance in the store
• Assisting in setting up and maintaining floor displays
• Stocking, arranging and rotating wine, beer and spirits on shelves and in coolers
Qualifications and Skills
o Minimum of 21 years of age
o High School Diploma or equivalent
o Ability to lift 50ls. Safely and repeatedly
o Cash handling experience
o Strong customer service skills
o Professional appearance adhering to uniform standards
o Experience in a team environment requiring professional and effective communication skills
o Beer, wine and spirits knowledge and/or culinary experience a plus
o Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
o Reliable transportation to and from work.
o Flexible schedule (evening, weekend and holiday shifts).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers