MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED for 480 unit apartment community.
QR Code Link to This Post
Berkshire is a nationally respected property management team that creates memorable and valuable experiences for all of our stakeholders by attracting fun, engaging talent that is committed to excellence in everything we do! We own and manage our own properties, and we have one asset that sets us apart from the others –Berkshire people.
We offer 3 weeks of vacation, personal development plans, great insurance, a 25% rent discount (and more!)...
As one of our Maintenance Technicians’ you are our right-hand! You are cheerful, performance-driven, resident-focused, hardworking, seriously playful, and goes the extra mile. Your passion is for quality and excellence in service.
APPLY ONLINE: https://berkshireresidentialinvestments.com/ CAREERS – Dakota Ridge
So, here are a few of the things that we believe are essential to being the best Maintenance Technician there is:
• Will own and help drive the preservation of the property's physical attributes
• Provide complete support to management in upholding community and corporate standards, policies and procedures
• Ensure that all safety measures are enforced
• Assist in maintaining the shop, company equipment, inventory control and ensuring key security
• Be an inspector! Curb appeal is imperative, make sure the property looks its’ best
• Provide excellent customer service to all prospective and existing residents and your teammates
Here are some of the things you have already conquered!
• At least one year prior experience in the maintenance needs of a community
• Working knowledge of appliances, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and building maintenance
• You are proficient in writing, speaking and understanding the English language
• You are able to use computers and related applications
• You are the ultimate jack of all trades!
Berkshire is committed to providing equal opportunity in all practices, which affect employees and applicants for employment. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Berkshire's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.
Background Check and Drug Test Required
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!