compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pinnacle Consulting Group, Inc. is a comprehensive consulting group providing management, administration, finance, operations and capital infrastructure project services to Colorado Title 32 Special Districts (metropolitan, park & recreation, and fire/EMS), municipalities and private entities.
We provide our clients with the highest level of expertise, efficiency and proven procedures in the industry.
Our specialties include Title 32 Special Districts (metropolitan, park & recreation and fire/EMS districts) and municipalities. Our vast knowledge of these governmental entities enables us to provide the highest quality of service at optimal performance. Our expert staff represents over 170 years of experience with the management, administration, finance, operations and capital infrastructure project services of these governments. Our complete range of governmental management services includes administration, facility management, capital asset management, government accounting, financial services and district formation and organization assistance.
Build lasting mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and community by delivering sound solutions and exceptional service.
• Excellence in client services with effective, efficient personal processes and procedures
• Team Work cooperatively providing excellent service and sound solutions
• Respectful professional and humble work ethic
• Effective Leadership modeled through example
• Exceeding Expectations with continual attention to the details
The Parks & Recreation Facilities Manager administers the program which operates, maintains, and replaces capital infrastructure assets for multiple assigned metropolitan, water & sanitation, park and recreation, and fire protection/emergency service Districts, Authorities, and Municipalities. This position oversees operations and maintenance activities to ensure proper care of assets, preserve standards and maintain schedules in an efficient, safe and quality focused manner in accordance with asset management plans for new and existing public infrastructure and facilities.
• Coordinate service contractors and schedules in accordance with facility operations plans
• Conduct site observations to ensure contracted scope accountability, identify maintenance needs, issue contractor work requests and track action items
• Conduct and/or facilitate inspections to evaluate contractor performance, assess capabilities, implement corrective measures and identify alternative solutions to meet service needs
• Manage facilities operations and maintenance during warranty for district constructed assets and coordinate with capital project managers to facilitate transition out of warranty
• Organize and host contractor meetings and events
• Administer contractor emergency contact directory and coordinate after hour response
• Maintain a working knowledge of district assets, locations and maintenance requirements
• Administer utility locate requests and coordinate locating process for district assets
• Conduct building inspections for code compliance and issue evaluation reports
• Perform facility troubleshooting maintenance and minor repair functions
• Maintain tool inventory and assist with tool/material procurement
• Review payment requests to validate completed work
• Prepare and submit written progress reports including photo documentation
• Review and maintain a working knowledge of existing operations and maintenance assignments, agreements and easements
• Provide input to the annual district operations and maintenance budgets
• Assist in preparing and updating service descriptions and schedules, service area maps, and maintenance standards for inclusion in facility operations plans
• Assist in preparing and updating asset inventories including location, condition, life-cycle analysis, and maintenance/repair/replacement recommendations
• Assist in developing scopes of work for requests for proposal, conducting pre-bid site meetings, evaluating proposals and participating in interviews
• Review executed contract documents
• Review, validate and negotiate change order requests
Internal and External Stakeholder Relations
• Maintain a working knowledge of industry service contractor capabilities, proficiencies and service areas
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with district team, service providers, adjacent property managers, jurisdictional agencies, public and private utility companies
• Communicate status, respond to requests and coordinate with internal and external teams
• Review rules/regulations, perform covenant inspections and supply inspection reports
• Perform architectural guideline compliance inspections and supply inspection reports
• Other Duties as assigned
Supervised by: Director of Capital and Facilities Management
Supervises: Service Vendors and Contractors, as directed by the Director of Capital and Facilities Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Operate computers using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well all additional relevant and required computer hardware and software
• Utilize various applications on mobile phone and tablet devices
• Professional appearance and dress consistent with desired corporate image
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry practices, terminology and available resources
• Identify problems then develop and implement solutions
• Strong reasoning, judgement and problem-solving skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Flexibility and versatility to prioritize and manage multiple, rapidly changing requests
• Sense of urgency
• Situational awareness
• Excellent organization and attention to detail
• Motivated, engaged and personable demeanor
• Ability to anticipate needs and identify opportunities for clients and team members
• Able to work well with deadlines and follow through on work assignments
• Collaborative work style with an emphasis on building and fostering relationships
• Ability to communicate (speak, read and write) in English with individuals in person, by telephone, and by email
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various documents and service plans agreements in English
• Ability to compose business correspondence to a variety of audiences
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from directors, managers, consultants, constituents, various groups and staff.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts as required in maintaining and reporting expenses, estimates, budgets, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, areas, volumes and circumferences.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of Board of Directors, constituents, service vendors, and consultants.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Education & Experience:
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Minimum of five years' experience in property management or project management
Must be able to operate computer, fax machine, copier, telephone, tablet computer, motor vehicle, small tools and motorized equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position involves work in an office and outdoors at various project sites. Estimate is 75% outdoors and 25% indoors. This position will require travel by vehicle between sites.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
• Has frequent need to perform the following physical activities: bend/stoop/squat, climb stairs, push or pull, reach above shoulders.
• Constant needs to perform the following physical activities: writing/typing, grasping/turning, and finger dexterity.
• Lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds frequently.
• Vision requirements: constant needs to read manuals, reports, financial statements, complete forms and view computer screen.
• Hearing requirements: constant needs to communicate over telephone and in person.
• Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's License and a clean driving record to operate a company owned fleet vehicle.
• Ability and means to travel locally as needed, proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the individual regularly works in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level. The individual also regularly works outdoors and is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes and airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. Occasional early morning, evening and weekend hours may be required as job duties demand.
Greenwood Village, CO
Full Time Employment
Capital Infrastructure and Facilities
5+ years in property management
or project management
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
Submit Resume to: JOBS@pinnacleconsultinggroupinc.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers