compensation: Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience and proficiency. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
A Denver based Appraisal firm currently has an opening for an Appraiser or Appraiser Trainee.
This is a full/part time position for an individual who has passed, “OR,” is working towards taking the Colorado pre-licensing coursework.
The Trainee Appraiser will be mentored by a Certified Residential Appraiser to gain exposure to the appraisal process in a comprehensive approach. The Trainee will gain familiarity in the appraisal of a wide array of property types with various levels of complexity. The trainee, if has not already completed classes, will be enroll in courses at a state-approved education provider to work toward licensing and state certification.
This training process is designed to cultivate those who have the dedication and drive to rise within our firm. Successful candidates will be open to moderate levels of travel for property inspections, display comfort in research, analysis, and report writing, and will thrive in an environment geared to learning and understanding the appraisal process. Independent thinkers who are internally motivated and quick learners thrive in at our firm.
• Assists Certified Appraiser in the preparation and drafting of narrative and appraisal reports
• Research and analyze comparable sales
• Conduct market surveys
• Work toward state and general certification
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university
• Strong analytical ability
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to write in clear, concise language
• Must have reliable transportation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Understanding of Real Estate Appraisal (Preferred)
• A la Mode’s Total Software (Preferred but not required)
• Bachelor's (Preferred) Working toward a degree is Critical
• Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience and proficiency.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers