The Davis Group is looking to grow, and we have an opportunity for the right person to join our team. This is a unique job role and is very different from most other team positions or buyer’s agent positions. The role will assist the lead agent with team business operations while also cultivating their own database.
This could be a good fit if you:
- Have worked or would like to work as a “Right Hand Man/Woman” or a second in command at a previous employer
- Love working with people
- Do not like the pressure of running your own business
- Do not like the inconsistent income that sometimes comes with real estate
- Do not like feeling you have to do it all on your own
- Would enjoy serving at a high level and offering excellence
- Feel you could be more effective and achieve more on a team than on your own
- Enjoy a variety of tasks and job roles
- You enjoy serving others and it brings you fulfillment
The job benefits, splits, and potential compensation will be customized for the individual we hire based on their desires. Possibilities include:
- A small salary to help you between transactions
- Training & coaching
- Low splits
- Our team’s resources and systems
- Leads and referrals
This might not be a good fit if:
- You want to have your own team someday
- You enjoy working alone and want to grow your business independently
- You have other jobs or you real estate is part time occupation
- Your are in school
- Available Sunday & Monday
- Active Colorado Real Estate Licence
- In good standing with DORA
- Licensed for 1yr+
Please send an email and include 1) a summary of your real estate experience, 2) how many transactions you closed and sales volume in 2020, 3) anything else you feel is relevant, and 4) answer these questions:
- Where do you see your real estate career in 1 to 5 years?
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What is your favorite part of real estate?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers