compensation: $17-19 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you passionate about supporting entrepreneurs in the beauty industry? The Modern SalonStudios is hiring a Property Manager Assistant to assist our Arvada and Denver locations! We provide concierge property management for small business owners in the beauty industry. TMSS makes it easy for beauty professionals to focus on their business, while we take care of the property management. Don’t like being bored? No workday is ever the same! If you enjoy doing a variety of tasks, are a people person, enjoy completing hands-on projects at multiple locations, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This position will require the Assistant to visit our Denver and Arvada locations regularly with some opportunities to work remotely on other tasks.
• Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to PROs, vendors, and customers
• Maintaining a positive and welcoming environment
• Be the brand ambassador for TMSS
• Complete Site Visits at Arvada and Denver locations
• Report, troubleshoot and fix common small maintenance issues
• Create and submit Work Orders to Manager for larger maintenance issues
• Meet vendors and contractors for repairs on site
• Furniture and fixture management
o Transport studio fixtures to and from storage located off site
o Ability to lift 50lbs and move items to and from studios to storage
• Track and manage inventory of studio fixtures at locations and storage
• Preparing studios for new PRO’s
• Overseeing and keeping up with building cleanliness and appearance
• Primary contact for PRO’s
• Primary contact for sales calls (future TMSS PROs!)
• Schedule and complete PRO tours, final walkthroughs and move in appointments
• Regularly post and share social media content on TMSS accounts promoting studios and PRO’s
• Assistant will report directly to manager
• Access to a reliable and insured vehicle large enough to transport common studio fixtures (stylist chairs, cabinets, etc.…) to and from the locations to offsite storage.
• Some “On call” afterhours availability to be reached for emergency calls
• Travel to and from locations regularly
• Hours: 5 Days a week Monday through Friday or Tuesday or Saturday
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter for the position!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers