compensation: Experience Based employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance Tech- Full Time-- Legacy Heights-- Highmark Residential! (Federal Heights)
Why Highmark Residential?
Because every position is considered critical to Highmark’s success and reputation, we take care to employ those who aspire to become the best in their field. Those who succeed at Highmark will do so because they enjoy an empowered, challenging, fulfilling and financially rewarding workplace!
Why we need you:
The Service Tech I is responsible for efficiently performing all necessary maintenance for the apartment community.
This is what you’ll do:
• Assist with general appliance, carpet and electrical repairs
• Performs carpentry work, painting & plumbing duties
• Installs, repairs, and rekeys deadbolt locks
• Assist maintenance in maintaining clean and orderly shop
• Ensures service requests are completed in a timely manner
• Be a part of an amazing team
We’re looking for you if:
• Interested in the above
• Believe hard work and dedication pays off
• Able to understand and follow directions
• You have experience in make-ready & apartment maintenance
Some things we can’t live without are:
• High school diploma or equivalent to
• Reliable transportation
• Valid driver’s license
• Willing to work flexible schedule & on-call, weekends, & holidays as required
Highmark can supply the following to meet your needs:
• Help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions
• Competitive pay for the market
• Medical, Dental & Vision benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days of full time employment
• 401(k) eligibility after 90 days!
• Professional Certification & Tuition reimbursement
• Vacation, Sick and Personal Time off