Advenir Living is searching for two rockstar leasing professionals to join our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for leasing, marketing and maintaining a positive resident experience for the community. Responsibilities include providing reliable and friendly service to our residents by performing tasks with accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
This full time position is $16 per hour in addition to monthly bonuses for new leases and renewal leases. We also offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), apartment discount, paid time off, paid holidays, and uniform allowance.
What we're looking for:
- Great customer service, upbeat, positive attitude
- Ability to learn our software, follow policy and procedure, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Active, current Colorado Driver's License, ability to pass background and drug test.
- Organized, neat, portraying a professional image at all times.
- At least one year in apartment property management with an emphasis on sales.
Please email your resume to carlene@advenirliving. Advenir is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug free workplace.