compensation: Hourly or Salary. Can accommodate Part Time (Min 25 hours a week) to Full Time employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Service Driven ROCKSTAR needed1
Do you want to work for one of fastest growing and FUN Real Estate Brokerages in the world? Are you a friendly, hard- self-starter looking for a position to challenge and provide you with growth opportunities? We are looking for a positive, high energy Agent Services Support and Office Manager who loves working with fun, dynamic people in a fast-paced office environment. We are seeking an organized professional who can streamline all efforts of the company for increased productivity. We need someone dedicated to supporting company growth by creating an environment of responsiveness and caring for our agents, clients, business associates and community
OVERVIEW: The Agent Support Services/Office Manager is responsible for facilitating innovative, timely and effective support for the agents, owners and the managing Broker; will proactively work with agents to assist with accounting related tasks; train agents and staff in the use of all the technological tools; and be the point-of-contact for office administrative, technology & accounting related requests. Daily administrative support will include: marketing support, and administrative tasks within a fast-paced environment for the office, ensuring organizational effectiveness and efficiency, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Hourly or Salary. Can accommodate Part Time (Min 25 hours a week) to Full Time for the right person who fits our amazing culture!
• Open & close office, including lights, phones, other office equipment, unlocking & locking appropriate cabinets & doors, etc.
• Greet guests in a prompt, positive, professional & friendly manner.
• Triage incoming questions and calls. Provide callers with information such as address, directions, phone numbers, company website & other related information.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for agents, database management and back office support
• Be the first point of contact in handling agent inquiries and complaints
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete task and follow-up system
• Provide concierge level customer service to agents and when appropriate their clients
• Work with all preferred vendors, including stagers, professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, InDesign and Internet skills
Set-up & maintain employee/agent mail boxes. Order signs, business cards & marketing collateral as needed.
• Distribute incoming mail, faxes, packages, & documents.
• Post outgoing mail, and coordinate courier pick-ups & deliveries as needed.
• Managing of postage machine procedures and billing.
• Troubleshoot & coordinate facilities maintenance issues.
• File, scan & copy documentation as needed.
• Plan and coordinate various office events including weekly meetings, monthly events & other functions.
• Attend bi-weekly office meetings, take minutes & keep meeting attendance records.
• Monitor, order, & stock pamphlets/brochures; replenish pamphlets/brochures, paper (including copiers) & other supplies as needed.
• Update office lists and upload to google docs including office/phone roster, open house sign up sheets, birthday list, etc.
• Ensure proper inventory of all office supplies.
• Support & assist the Owners and managing Broker by keeping abreast of agent relations issues & doing follow-up on multiple projects as necessary.
• Communications liaison to appropriate department on office-related issues concerning facilities, technology & software, marketing, accounting & agent/employee relations.
• Promote core business partner usage by partnering with core business partner contacts, ensuring supplies are maintained/distributed & communicating issues/successes with core contacts.
• Develop & maintain proficiency in all applicable office technology to effectively train others & act as the first line of contact for all office technology issues. Troubleshoot basic issues & escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate contact. Ensure resolution of open issues.
• Ensure new employees & agents are set-up & trained on the RE/MAX Network, email, phone/voicemail & all other applicable company technology.
• Attend technology classes & participate in ongoing training as necessary.
• Maintain phone system for all new & existing employees & agents.
• Troubleshoot email/computer/IT issues as necessary.
• Keeps the Owners abreast of any ongoing technology issues or technology-related needs.
• Troubleshoot copiers, fax machines & printers and submit work orders as necessary.
• Provide excellent customer service to agents to facilitate their success in serving our clients.
• Assist Onboarding Director with new agent orientations by ensuring the following activities are completed: set-up of work station & technology needs, orientation to facility, equipment & safety practices, review of company policies, and completion of new agent paperwork.
• Ensure that agents are aware of & trained on company marketing tools available to them.
• Assist agents with developing their web profile pages on Company local and national sites.
• Assist agents with their web profile pages on personal and company websites.
• Monitor office and agent profile pages and company website to ensure proper representation.
• Troubleshoot basic issues with marketing tools & escalate unresolved issues to the company owners.
• Order & stock branded marketing material, including agent signage.
• Assemble listing & buyer/sales packets as needed.
• Enter listing into the MLS. Upload/attach documents, photos & virtual tours.
• Ensure complete A to Z support and handling of Listing Marketing Package which includes scheduling stagers, professional photography, lockboxes, brochures and more.
• Ensure listings comply with MLS rules & regulations. Check listings for Fair Housing "Danger Words."
• Check listings for Global Luxury status and record in Company Listings sites.
• Provide back-up support with 5280 Transaction Management Team for agent requests.
• Verify listing accuracy in all systems
• Upload applicable forms to MLS listing
• Upload legal description to MLS listing
• Update the MLS with status changes.
• Assist with resolution of commission check issues that come up at closing when necessary.
• Collect, code, & submit vendor invoices for Owners approval & payment.
• Ensure that agents are correctly rebilled for incurred expenses.
• Copy & code agent A/R payments and track payments as received.
• Review broker A/R statements monthly. Reach out to past-due agents.
• Troubleshoot agent A/R billing discrepancies as needed.
• Research P&L line items as directed by Owners
• Research and follow-up on all business rules as requested by Accountant.
• Provide reports from Quickbooks as requested by Owners.
Administrative & Miscellaneous -
• Maintain agent licensing, communicating renewal deadline with agents & following up on expiration process as needed.
• Manages or assists with other administrative duties as directed by Owners or managing Broker.
• Shared daily office duties also include:
o Garbage & recycling o Mail
o Dishes o Plants
o Kitchen clean-up
o Restocking supplies, including paper, pens, toilet paper, paper towels
o Run dishwasher o Bathrooms
Education & Experience
• Associates degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years in a professional office environment required.
• Experience in customer services and/or public relations 1+ year
• Real estate office experience strongly preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Understanding of the real estate industry and its sales process.
• Adept knowledge of all aspects of office administration.
• Strong team building and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to generate a feeling of trust and confidence and establish and maintain effective relationships as necessitated by work assignments. Strives for continuous improvement and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
• Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage competing demands and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective written, verbal and listening communications skills. Ability to speak clearly, listen and get clarification; read and interpret written information; write clearly, accurately and concisely. Ability to read and write English fluently.
• Strong attention to detail; ability to be highly accurate with critical information and be able to adapt during constant interruption of duties.
• Exceptional numerical aptitude, analytical & problem-solving abilities.
• Solid attendance history.
• Positive & productive attitude.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Self-driven, motivated, results-oriented. A Self-starter, takes initiative
• Professional dress & demeanor.
• Must have the ability to work independently
• Punctual and reliable is a must
• Represent RE/MAX Urban Properties in a professional manner in attitude and appearance
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• A true professional and team player, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
• Good knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic issues and train others on basic and intermediate skills.
• Knowledge of Adobe products, social media and real estate specific software preferred.
MUST SUBMIT A DISC PROFILE TEST WITH RESUME OR WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers