Position Title: Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Full Time 35-40 Hours per week
Required Travel: Minimal
Ariel Clinical Services mission is “To provide safe, nurturing and supportive environments for our clients so that they may have the opportunities to develop their strengths, maximize their potentials and fully participate in society.” Through our Foster Care, Adoption and Adult Services programs we work to maintain our vision of “Turning challenges into opportunities one life at a time.”
Administrative Assistants are responsible for a wide variety of duties. Some administrative assistants may take on specialty duties; however their overall goal is to provide excellent internal and external customer service to every client, foster family, host home, biological family, visitor and employee of Ariel Clinical Services. Administrative Assistants typically work as part of a team and must be very detail orientated.
1. Monday – Friday Day Time Hours
2. Paid Holidays
3. Generous PTO
4. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 403B
5. EAP and Wellness Programs
Dependent upon the employees specific position they may participate in all or some of the tasks listed below, as directed by their supervisor:
1. Act as a receptionist: answering, screening and responding to callers and directing calls to the appropriate staff members.
2. Responsible for maintaining strict confidentiality with all records that Ariel Clinical Services has at its disposal.
3. Coordinate fax and postal needs of the organization including: opening and distribution of faxes and mail, postage meter maintenance, and ensuring that all outgoing mail is posted and mailed at the end of each business day.
4. Coordinate with the staff to ensure the purchase of food and/or beverage for meetings.
5. Maintain a record of all monies received by the agency following Standard Operating Procedures.
6. Coordinate the maintenance of files for the Adult Services and Therapeutic Foster Care Clients, Foster Families and Host Homes, as directed by supervisor.
7. Coordinate the distribution of client file documentation to appropriate parties.
8. Coordinate the maintenance of medical passports for client files.
9. Coordinate the closure and destruction of closed files, as needed.
10. Familiarize self with Rules and Regulations as related to the organization and distribute to staff as needed.
11. Regularly audit client, host home and foster family files to ensure compliance with Rules and Regulations and Agency Standard Operating Procedures.
12. Provide clerical or secretarial duties as necessary for the organization to operate efficiently.
13. Ensure workstation and lobby area are clean and presentable to the public. Perform opening and closing duties including: turning office equipment on/off, locking/unlocking doors and file cabinets, preparing coffee and basic straightening/cleaning duties of kitchen and other common areas, as needed.
14. Coordinate assistance required by staff to ensure that their needs are readily and efficiently met.
15. Participate in ongoing program evaluation to ensure program effectiveness.
Skills and Experience
• Ability to multitask in a high energy and continually changing environment.
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours per day.
• Computer skills including creating, changing, scanning and sending documents, using Microsoft Office, Xcel and Outlook.
• Phone Etiquette
1. High School graduation or equivalent, minimum age 18.
2. Experience working in a fast paced office environment.
Certifications and Licenses
1. Valid Regular Drivers License, with acceptable driving record.
All applicants are subject to the background investigations listed below.
1. Criminal Background Investigation (CBI)
2. Colorado Adult Protective Service (CAPS)
3. CBI Sex Offender Background Check
4. National Sex Offender Background Check
5. Reference check
6. Driver’s License Record
7. Reliable Automobile with adequate, valid auto insurance.
Please apply online at www.arielcpa.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers