compensation: Hourly wage will start at $15-$17 but is open for negotiation depending on skills and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Assistant Project Manager Position
The industry's leading outdoor design and build firm is now seeking a full-time assistant for the Senior Project Manager at our Louisville location.
Location: This position is a full time, hourly position based in our Louisville location. Successful applicant will be expected to drive to our Louisville location but would also be assisting with projects in and surrounding the north metro Denver area.
Wage: Hourly wage will start at $15-17.00 but is open for negotiation depending on skills and experience.
You will be responsible for, but are not limited to the following:
- Working in conjunction with Project Managers to submit for building permits, monitor project timelines and budgets
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager with scheduling, contacting subcontractors and maintaining contact with homeowners
- Documenting project changes and preparing change orders
- Attending and participating in company meetings when required
- Undertaking project tasks as needed
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project in our database
Successful applicant must have but not limited to the following skills:
- Amiable personality
- Acceptable driving record with reliable personal transportation
- Prior experience with assisting a senior level leader
- Exceptional appointment scheduling and coordination
- Exceptional organization skills
- Comprehensive and thorough note-taking style
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent client relation skills
- Detail and task oriented
- Dependable, reliable, and accountable
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative
- Competency in Microsoft and Google applications
Additional desirable skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience with the building permitting process
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in collaboration with a team
- Ability to work with many different personality types
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures
Desired credentials and/or certifications:
- Degree or certification in project management
All serious applicants should e-mail their resume with professional references.
Please note that all applicants for this position are subject to a background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers