QR Code Link to This Post
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a HS Diploma or equivalent
- Has a minimum of 1 year experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Has experience handling schedules and coordinating meetings
- Has the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels of the organization and with clients
- Has demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Has good computer skills with experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Is flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Manage CEO's schedule and coordinate activities assigned
- Schedule and coordinate meetings among several interests and companies
- Responsible for the arrangement of accommodations for visiting Providers and/or candidates
- Open and distribute all incoming correspondence
- Responsible for the management of official documents (i.e. legal documents, agreements, contracts, tax returns, etc.).
- Additional duties as assigned by management
PERKS OF THE POSITION:
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Five 8-hour shifts, M-F
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT MEDAMORPH AND GASTROENTEROLOGY OF THE ROCKIES:
- Medamorph, LLC is a medical administrative support company facilitating administrative responsibilities for one of the County's largest and fastest growing Gastroenterology practices
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Medamorph, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer