compensation: Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Entry Level...Are you ready to get back into the workforce? Do you want to expand upon your minimal job experience?
Do you have strong administrative skills? A local commercial electrical contractor is currently looking for a Jr. Project Coordinator. We believe our number one asset is our superior work force. Without an excellent work force such as ours, we simply cannot be the best. We believe the best way to provide a great product and a great service to our customers begins with the people we hire.
If you have a good administrative foundation and are ready to take on a challenging yet exciting new opportunity, this position is what you are looking for! You will be responsible for assisting Project Managers, the Vice President of Operations and the Project Accounting Manager by providing administrative support and coordinating procedures, paperwork, and financial aspects related to all phases of projects from beginning to completion. Full training will be provided.
• Follows up on Subcontractor Paperwork Requirements.
• Maintains Subcontractor Compliance.
• Types correspondence, purchase orders, subcontracts, and their respective change orders.
• Coordinates with Accounting department.
• Requests insurance certificates for contractors or customers.
• Performs miscellaneous typing, filing, copying and printing duties for construction.
• Maintains Contract, Change Orders and Project job files.
• Archiving, managing the website, payment releases and payment updates.
• Licenses - renewals, researching new states/counties/cities.
• High School Diploma or GED certificate.
• Some college courses are preferred.
• Two years of administrative experience.
• Intermediate skills in Windows '10, as well as intermediate skills in Word 10, and Excel 10 are required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft & Excel 2010
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Flexible Spending Account
Vacation and Personal paid time off
Short and Long Term Disability
Visit our web-site for more information regarding our company and the construction projects we have underway. www.elightelectric.com
E Light Electric is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities