Platinum Properties is currently looking to hire a full time executive assistant with some project coordinator responsibilities to join our team. The perfect applicant will be intelligent, dedicated, reliable, who wants to be part of a company who truly values its people and wants everyone to grow within the organization.
QR Code Link to This Post
This role will be working closely with our company's principal on a daily basis with no two days being the same. This interaction will be invaluable to anyone who has an interest in learning about residential and commercial real estate acquisition and management. The perfect applicant will not be intimidated by ever-changing challenges.
Platinum Properties owns and manages 20 different multifamily properties as well as commercial building located throughout the Denver Metro Area. Visit our website at PlatinumPropertiesDenver.com to see some of our featured residential properties under the About Us tab.
We are offering, an exceptional work environment, competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus opportunities, health insurance, plus a chance to grow your career with a locally owned company who truly values their employees.
• Excellent interpersonal skills- able to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel and the general public
• Expert knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Adept in PeopleSoft database type software
• Creation and manipulation of documents in Google Drive
• Understanding of light bookkeeping and monthly reporting
• Positive, friendly and helpful attitude
• Strong organization skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Ability to work independently
• Comfortable and able to multi-task
• Able to work with changing priorities
• Cooperative team player
• Dedicated and reliable
• Professional demeanor
• High moral ethic
Education and Experience
Significant administrative experience, with proven success supporting middle to upper management. Prefer Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years administrative assistant experience; OR
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and
2+ years administrative experience. Or other equivalent combination.
Candidates must have reliable transportation, a valid driver license and be able to pass a background and drug test.
If you want to be the newest addition to our amazing team, email a resume including your salary requirements to Employment@platinum-properties.net and come grow your future with us.
We look forward to speaking with you!