Are you known for extreme attention to detail and accuracy? Do you love researching and problem solving? Are you competitive with yourself, and enjoy seeing how much you can get done? And do you want to make an impact and contribute to the continued success of a fast-paced and quickly growing organization?
If so, you may be a great fit with us as Order Entry Analyst, reviewing and entering purchase orders for processing with incredible accuracy, which helps to enable our customers to seamlessly run their businesses with great success.
We are a leading national and international supplier of CATV equipment that has experienced year over year growth as our product lines have continued to diversify. Known for our exceptional commitment to customer service, we are a top-rated distributor to many well-known Cable Operators across the country including Comcast and Charter as well as many International Operators in Mexico, Latin America, and Asia. We are a privately held company that offers a sophisticated, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial work environment poised for continued growth.
What you can expect from us:
* Opportunity to be an integral part of an extremely successful organization that is known for extraordinary results
* A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities
* A commitment to professional development with resources to learn, improve, and grow
* Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value excellence and providing a phenomenal customer experience that centers on ease of doing business
* Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits that include an opportunity to earn an annual bonus based upon personal performance, employee medical coverage premiums paid in full by Digicomm, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer match that is fully vested upon enrollment, PTO, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability.
What we'll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
* Understanding the complexities of the Purchase Orders we receive and using critical thinking to determine how to process and enter the orders
* Completing the related data entry in MAS 200 with precise accuracy and a sense of urgency
* Processing international orders including Commercial Invoices, NAFTA, AFTA, country of origin documents, bill of lading and shipper security endorsements, and country of origin documents
* Maintaining subject matter expertise and updated documentation on current export regulations on AES filings via continuous research on government websites and contact with government agencies
* Working with Digicomm's Customer Service Analysts to ensure customers receive correct order information
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* 1 to 2 years of office or clerical experience in a customer focused environment
* Bilingual in Spanish (especially native speaking, with skills in business writing) a plus
* General familiarity with house and master bills of ladings, commercial invoices, packing lists, and other international shipping and U.S. Customs documents a plus
* Associate’s degree preferred
Digicomm International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers