Fast-paced and collaborative self storage company seeks career-oriented, success-driven, intelligent and (most importantly) good humored person to join our corporate office location downtown in the Arts District of Denver.
The person we are looking for is critical in creating a welcoming environment and identifying customer needs and exceeding their expectations. I'm also looking for can-do, positive attitudes, someone who can adapt easily and quickly to change, and lives with integrity.
A few of the general responsibilities and further description of the position...
- You would accurately be managing cash and balancing receipts, pursuing collections, posting payments and processing daily bank deposits accurately and timely.
- You are proficient in using computer based technologies like Skype and other systems to communicate to our clients.
- Clear and precise communication is important because you will be working with remote personnel and tenants in multiple states.
- You need to be able to perform at a high level without constant supervision, but also take direction and report (as needed, several times a day) to a demanding boss with OCD.
- You will work to build a loyal customer base, striving for 5 STAR reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook.
What you bring to the table as far as qualifications...
- You could have experience from a variety of environments including retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, and other customer-centered selling roles.
- You're energetic, outgoing, with a customer comes first personality.
- You will need skills and experience navigating communication with (sometimes) unhappy clients.
- You have a High School diploma, college education is a plus.
- You have the ability to perform light maintenance and work with tools.
- You have strong computer skills... I mean strong.
- A minimum of two-year customer service and/or sales experience.
- You presently have a valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation.
What we are offering...
Competitive pay (salary, some paid holidays)
A rewarding work environment
Great company culture
Send your resume and a short cover letter to Kevin (that's me) telling me something about you that makes you stand out in a crowd. I also want to know when you would be available to 1. interview and 2. start.
Thanks and good luck.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers