Due to significant recent expansion in our satellite offices, we have started to experience higher call volume from these areas. Therefore, we require some high level customer service representatives with a minimum of 2 years experience to continue this growth. Qualified applicants must be driven and self-motivated, and it is very important that you are comfortable dealing with people on a constant basis. Applicants must live in the Denver metro area and must be able to pass a state background check. Full training and benefits packages are provided as well.
- Answer incoming calls from clients who are currently enrolled in our program
- Research, manage, and resolve any issues clients or creditors may have about their interest rates, proposal statuses, and payments
- Resolve escalated client issues and provide information in a timely and efficient manner
- Troubleshoot any questions or concerns the client may have and maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Appropriately notate client accounts in the Access database
Reasons to apply:
-Promotions available for qualified candidates and management candidates
-Health and life insurance offered
-Full training provided
-Exciting work environment
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Proven ability to problem solve, multi-task and take initiative
- Capacity to learn a wide variety of new information and implement the knowledge to handle all types of customer issues
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Positions available include entry to mid level customer service. Our company is continually recognized as A Top Workplace in the Denver Metro area due to our culture and training program.
Please respond by email with your resume attached to be considered for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers