compensation: Weekly Pay, direct deposit, PTO and retirement fund match available. $15-17 Per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a positive, team oriented person?
We are seeking a part-time professional administrative support & assistant to join our team. We need a positive person answering our phones to greet our clients and vendors. Located in South Denver, near S. Broadway/Evans area. The right applicant will be trustworthy and able to work independently. The ideal candidate is meticulous, organized and detail-oriented with strong administrative and communication skills. This position works closely with the agency owner to keep the agency and the team operating smoothly.
This extraordinary person will need to be in the office, on-site, to support those working remotely.
Working hours are 8:30am-2:30pm, Tuesday – Friday. This is a permanent, part-time position, which ranges between 24 – 30 hours per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer main phone line and take accurate messages
• Schedule meetings and setting up Zoom calls
• Create and maintain vendor and client records
• Protect and maintain confidential / highly sensitive information
• Create and maintain expense reports from remote teams
• Prepare and respond to annual certifications paperwork
• Make bank deposits of physical checks received
• Order office supplies as needed
• Answer questions from vendors, employees, and customers
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Maintain mileage logs on company cars
• Maintain cell phone account, and project sheets
• Filing of office related documents
• Mailings of items and return of online orders as needed
• Assist with property management as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent knowledge of computers, Internet, and Microsoft Office (Professional level -Excel)
• Ability and accuracy for working with numerical data
• Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment, such as copying, faxing, filing, and shredding
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Two years office support experience
No phone calls please. Just email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers