We are seeking an energetic, ambitious, smart, driven, and experienced Office Manager to join our team of professionals. We are a well-established (est.2010) and successful Tax firm located in Denver, Colorado. This position is for IMMEDIATE hire. Compensation will depend on experience and grow with the position.
As the Office Manager, you're at the heart of our company's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps the entire team moving forward. The ideal candidate will be ambitious to grow with increased responsibility and take on management duties. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, a positive attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm, dependability, discretion, and trustworthiness.
In this role, you will wear many hats. You will work on project management, some HR and Executive Assistant functions including payroll, engagement support, client on-boarding, and serving as the "go-to" person for all office needs.
You will support our tax and accounting team directly to ensure the entire company is working towards a unified goal. You will coordinate with our clients to ensure projects are completed timely and be involved in every aspect of the firm's success. You will contribute to the overall joy of working at the firm and help to shape our persona allowing us to attract the best talent and client relationships for years to come.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (filing, copies, scanning, office organization, manage calendars, manage supplies and equipment).
- Answer phone calls from prospective and existing clients, access their needs, screen for appointment setting or direct them to professional working on their accounting or tax project.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness to existing operations and help define new operational strategies.
- Document all processes and ensure compliance by the team. Help us complete our move from paper to digital files
- Interact with clients and staff to ensure effective execution of all services and guarantee client satisfaction upon completion of projects
- Help train, mentor, engage and motivate the entire team
We are looking for someone that can set the example of excellence within our organization.
-- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
-- Direct executive-level support experience.
-- Experience leading others and managing clients
-- Experience working in a professional business office providing client and project management services
- Previous experience in a tax or accounting firm.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Demonstrated knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices, with the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to look at a process, identify its weaknesses, and then improve upon it ensuring the maximum amount of efficiency and productivity from the process
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to adhere to the expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in general office applications and business machines
- Accurate and fast Data-Entry; Typist
- Smart, confident, capable, and highly recommended by the people you have worked for and directly supervised.
Our tax firm is quickly growing and we a need a strong and motivated leader to help us forge the way into the future. This job offers a great opportunity for involvement with all aspects of running a small firm and a life-long career to the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send Resume, Cover Letter with Minimum Salary Requirements
Introduce yourself and explain why you are the best candidate for this job. Please include something we will not learn from your resume alone. Stand out!
We can't wait to meet you!
Our tax firm provides bookkeeping, accounting, tax preparation, tax resolutions, and business consulting services to a broad range of business enterprises and individuals. We are proud provide an exceptional level of service to every client and a quality product second to none.
The businesses served range in size and organization from very small, service-based, sole-proprietorships to multi-million dollar corporate enterprises in the areas of real estate, retail trade, construction, and transportation.
The firm also works with a broad range of individuals from high-net-worth to the average taxpayer to foreign nationals working to remain compliant under American tax law. We provide competency, strategy, and education in relation to the completion of their annual tax compliance needs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers