compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Company Name: FMH Material Handling Solutions, Inc.
Title of Position: Freight/Traffic/Logistics Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $19.00 / hour - $22.00 / hour
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave (HFWA)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
• Medical insurance with company contribution
• Dental and Vision insurance
• Ancillary insurance such as Optional Life/AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
Location: FMH Material Handling Solutions, Inc, 5165 Vasquez Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Description of Responsibilities: Full-Time FREIGHT/TRAFFIC/LOGISTICS COORDINATOR needed for locally owned forklift dealership in Denver. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Sources and manages freight companies for inbound/outbound freight, including LTD and truckload shipments utilizing optimal routing to assure required level of customer service is received at the lowest rate.
• Negotiates carrier rates.
• Monitors carrier performance for on-time deliveries and service.
• Tracks carrier’s process compliance from beginning to delivery.
• Communicates potential delays to customer and revised delivery appointments.
• Calculates and enters freight contracts
• Analyzes and approves rate change requests.
• Problem-solves transportation issues and communicates as necessary with Management, Sales team, customers and others as appropriate.
• Assist with receiving new units and accurately track new equipment arrivals.
• Manage BOL’s.
• Inventory Control and updating DIS and SalesForce and reports.
• Assist with inventory and audits
• Work closely with Sales Coordinators and Rental Manager on transportation needs.
• Other duties as assigned by Management
Required Experience: Candidate must have administrative skills (1 year preferred). Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) (1-2 years preferred). Experience with 10-key. DIS experience preferred. Logistics experience (1+ year preferred). Knowledge of the transportation industry, including DOT Rules and Regulations.
Required Skills: Candidate must have good organizational skills along with people skills. Should have phone skills, data entry skills, strong oral and written communication skills, be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task. Good problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to analyze and solve practical problems. Ability to successfully balance multiple projects and priorities. Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, cwt’s, and percentages. Capacity to comfortably interact with all levels of the business and customers to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Must be reliable, self-motivated, be able to work independently and also be a strong team player.
Physical: Lift up to 20 lbs.
Required Education: H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
Closing Date: 9/24/21
For information on FMH Material Handling Solutions and our company culture or to apply, visit our website at fmhsolutions.com
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
FMH Material Handling Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers