compensation: Competative, Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Geovert is a specialist geotechnical construction contractor founded in Christchurch, New Zealand in 2000. Since our inception, we have grown to become an internationally recognized leader in ground construction, slope stabilization, and rockfall protection using rope access techniques. Our success is due to our innovative approach to design and construction, while providing superior customer service. We now employee over 400 staff in seven offices from the United States to Australia. We have become a truly global company, with projects delivered throughout Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Indonesia and India. This includes a range of clients from the largest mining companies to government agencies.
GEOVERT are looking for a self-motivated, independent administrative professional to join our Denver office operation. The desirable candidate for the position will be highly motivated, detail orientated and adaptable. This candidate will also enjoy taking on a variety of tasks including but not limited to the below.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Administrative Duties
• Tracking and reporting of certified payroll
• Assist with new employee hiring
• Federal DOT compliance filing
• Travel and accommodation booking
• Assist with project logistics
Skills and experience:
• Minimum two (2) years of solid administrative experience with strong attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills who is capable of working independently and meeting deadlines within a short time period.
• Good (verbal/written) communication.
• Solid computer (software/hardware product) knowledge.
Geovert is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers