We are a Broomfield-based clean tech startup seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our team. This role is intended to be 20 to 24 hours per week and offers flexibility in establishment of a regular work schedule.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Office Administrator plays an integral role in the administrative activities of the office, by providing structure to other employees throughout the organization. This role is primarily responsible for general reception and office management functions, ensuring smooth operations of the office, and providing other administrative and business requests upon request.
• As a collaborative team member, seek out ways to contribute to support the organization and offload administrative requirements for others
• Provide high level HR and payroll support - interfacing with the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) vendor
• Respond to requests from Controller, Accounts Payable, and respective colleagues from Canadian parent company
• Assist with tracking of AP documentation
• Monitor and maintain office and break room supplies inventory
• Process domestic and international shipping requests - oversee account with shipping vendors
• Manage relationships with various external vendors
• Assist with reconciling expense receipts and reports, as required
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
• Additional duties, as required
• Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in an office support function
• Be highly organized and detail-oriented
• Prior experience in a startup environment is highly desirable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on Word, Excel, Outlook, and Office 365.
• Prior experience with HR or payroll duties highly desirable
• Must be self-directed and demonstrate initiative in seeking ways to create efficiencies across the organization
Please submit brief cover letter with salary expectations, along with resume.