We also have a JOB FAIR this week on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, at Park Hill Residence Assisted Living located at 1901 Eudora Street, Denver, CO 80202 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please bring your resume and references for on-the-spot interviews that day. Come see us at our job fair!
Senior Housing Options, Inc. (SHO), a non-profit providing affordable, safe housing and care for seniors and people with disabilities, has a great opportunity for QMAP (Qualified Medication Administration Provider) individual(s) and PCPs to join our team! SHO provides a person-centered environment for older adults and persons with disabilities. QMAPs and PCPs assist residents with bathing, personal care, housekeeping, laundry, meal services, and administering medications to residents. We are hiring for all shifts: Part-time, full-time, Relief Staff/PRN, and weekends-only!
What We Offer:
• Paid holidays and paid time off for all full-time positions
• Holiday pay for all full-time positions, even if you don’t work the holidays
• Double time pay for employees who do work holidays
• Flexible Spending Account to use towards healthcare expenses
• Free disability and life insurance after 1 year of employment
• Retirement options with 2% matching contributions
• Free Employee Assistance Programs
• Career development opportunities, with the possibility of advancement within the organization
• Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Opportunities for training, career growth and leadership development
• An employer with a mission you can believe in and a team that works together to achieve it!
Key Duties Include:
• Practice safe administration of medication via multiple routes using written physician orders according to the
six rights of medication administration taught in the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment • QMAP Training Course and the Assisted Living policies and procedures
• Perform vital signs as ordered and follow prescribed parameters in administering medications
• Maintain security of all medications and ensure that controlled drugs are kept under double lock and
counted between each shift according to policies and procedures
• Reorder medications as needed or notify the designated staff member using appropriate protocols when there
is a need for reordering medications
• Accurately report medication refusals to designated supervisor and notify physician as directed for refusal of
Education and Experience:
• QMAP Certification preferred but will train and pay for QMAP class
• Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook preferred
Candidates May Have To:
• Submit to background screen
• Submit to a TB skin test, Hep B vaccination, and/or flu shot
Expected Hours of Work: Variable hours are available and will be discussed at the time of interview.