We are an established Corporate/Wedding dance band looking for a polished, experienced lead male singer who can front the band and provide backup harmonies others in the band who sing.
We are looking for someone who knows what a corporate/wedding dance band is all about, can look, act, dress and perform the part.
We are a variety dance band, so you would be expected to cover everything from Frank Sinatra, Tom Petty, Stevie Wonder and Zack Brown to Van Morrison, Adam Levine and Prince.
What we are looking for:
• A voice that is ideally a tenor range
• Someone who has years of stage experience singing with a full band
• Ability to learn new material quickly
• Plays well with others- would we want to take a long road trip with you?
• Polished and a professional attitude
We are all seasoned musicians with years of experience in bands. We've been together for over 10 years. The money is good, the gigs very nice- no bars.
We average two to three performances a month with summer being our busy season. We have a full-time business manager and work with a sound company.
If you are interested:
• Please provide recent videos of your singing and hopefully stage presence. Yes, we want to know what you look like.
• A list of bands you have played with and type of music you covered
• Stage experience is a MUST. No drama, drugs, alcohol problems or divas. You are sharing the stage- not owning it.
We will respond with our videos and website. PLEASE- we will not respond to anyone who does not give us recent samples. We respect your time and ask that you do likewise. We have dates that we need to fill.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers