compensation: $15.00 hr., or based on experience and skill level with opportunities for increases, 19 PTO days and 8 paid holidays per year once full-time employment established with Aspen Seating. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Manufacture, assemble, and inspect custom wheelchair cushion and backrest products. Other duties as assigned.
• Hand and Power Tools - Experience with, and the ability to use manual and powered hand tools (screw drivers, socket wrenches, Allen wrenches, pliers, reciprocating saw, etc.). Larger power tools include band saw, jig saw and drill press, bench sanders and grinders.
• Reading Skills – Strong reading skills required. Able to read, understand and follow assembly instructions and complex work orders.
• Lifting – Up to 25 lbs on a regular basis, occasionally up to 50 lbs.
• Physical Demands – The position requires assembly while standing with the use of fingers, hands and arms. Stooping, kneeling, crouching and use of ladders (under 8’) occasionally required.
• Safety and Housekeeping – Able to follow company safety policy and report safety concerns or infractions when observed. The ability to maintain a well-organized and clean work space. Participate in daily clean-up and sweeping of department. Safety glasses required in work area (supplied by company).
• Interpersonal Skills – The position requires a self-starter with a positive attitude and strong team-player skills. Required to maintain positive working relationship with all co-workers.
• Education and Experience – High School diploma preferred. Experience with the above tools & equipment required.
• Punctuality and Attendance – All employees are required to begin work on time and maintain an acceptable attendance record.
Supervisor: Production Manager
Hours: 7:00 - 3:30 Monday through Friday, occasional mandatory overtime
Starting Wage: $15.00 hr., or based on experience and skill level, with opportunities for pay increases
PTO-Holidays: 19 PTO days and 8 paid holidays per year once full-time employment established with Aspen Seating.
Other: Multiple voluntary benefits available on the 1st of the month after 30 days of full-time employment, medical, dental, vision insurance (employer participates in medical insurance premium for employee). Eligible for 401K plan after one year of full-time employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities