compensation: $15 - $16.5/hr, medical insurance & paid holidays after 60 days, 401(k) & dental plan, vacation after 1 year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Technician to work at our food processing facility. Normally daytime hours between 6 AM and 6 PM, usually about 9 hours per day, usually Monday through Friday; modest overtime is frequent with occasional partial day work on Saturday.
• Swab surfaces and products and then perform basic bacteria tests once trained.
• Monitor product age and quality.
• Send e-mail using Microsoft Outlook to notify of discrepancies and various QA results
• Use Microsoft Excel to record results.
• Fill out required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Perform sanitation, quality, weight, and temperature monitoring, then record results.
• Monitor and help enforce employee adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
• Notify QA Manager and supervisors of temperature, weight, GMP and quality deviations.
• Tag and isolate product not in conformance with company standards.
• Perform all job functions as described by the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
• Teach safety standards, SOP's and GMP's to other employees as needed.
• Perform other job functions as requested by the Quality Assurance Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
• Must be able to read, write and speak English (Spanish fluency is a big plus)
• Basic math skills
• Understand and follow all GMP's (Good manufacturing practices) and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Honest, observant, work focused, good attendance, responsible and accurate
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume via the Craigslist website. Thanks.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers