compensation: $20.00 -$22.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Koala Kare Products, A Division of Bobrick is the leading manufacturer and marketer of childcare convenience and activity products. Koala Kare Products have addressed the special requirements of business owners since the introduction of the flagship Baby Changing Station in 1987. They are used in commercial, transportation, amusement, and restaurant properties serving families with children and are the most specified brand of child care convenience products by architects in the new construction industry.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: As a minimum, the Manufacturing Cell Operator III is required to have a High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) and minimum three years of experience in manufacturing environment. Certification from a college or technical school recommended.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write and follow verbal and written instructions in English. Ability to speak effectively to other employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratios, percentages, and to draw and interpret charts and graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Employee must have ability to apply logical understanding to carry out instructions furnished orally, in written, and/or diagram form and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Employee must have ability to learn how to navigate and operate within the company's computer program(s) and must demonstrate proficiency in basic Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be able to operate specific equipment or tools. Employee must have strong organizational and prioritization skills and must be able to operate specific equipment or tools. Required to comply with all safety rules and wear required safety equipment. Position requires knowledge and ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift, stackers, pallet jacks and carts.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Use of light tools such as, screwdrivers, drills, rivet guns, hammer, various air tools, etc., is required. The employee is frequently required to stand /walk; and occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Requires a high degree of manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds; and up to 75 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Sheet Metal Fabrication
• Press Brake Operation and Set-up
• Laser Operation
• Robotic Automation Operation
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Under direction of Production Supervisor or his/her designee, performs various aspects of metal component manufacturing, assembling baby changing tables, highchairs, and seating products, including sub-assembly, final assembly, parts, bagging, making cartons and packaging; while maintaining safety, quality and efficiency. Assists in training employees in the assembly, set-up and operation of specific Koala products and equipment.
· Will utilize hand tools, power tools and various machines.
· Communicate professionally and effectively with department Supervisor, Assemblers, Schedulers, Material Handler, and all other company personnel as required to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency.
· Facilitate employee cooperation and teamwork within assigned work cell(s).
· Assist with establishing and maintaining department procedures.
· Set-up equipment as required for production.
· Maintain tooling and equipment; schedules maintenance and/or calibration as required.
· Required to read Blue Prints and use Calipers.
· Demonstrate good leadership and organizational skills and has ability to prioritize day to day tasks
· Responsible for and knowledgeable of quality, workmanship, and company production standards.
· Required to complete labor tracking for each job performed.
· Work in accordance with all safety standards.
· Work with computer system to check planning schedules, material inventories, reprint work orders, adjust work orders and to signal completion of work orders when required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AVAILABLE BENEFITS: Benefits are combination of Employer/Employee/Shared cost.
· Vacation, Personal Holiday and Holiday Pay
· Medical, Dental and Vision, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, 401k (after qualifying period)
· Uniforms Provided (after qualifying period)
· Safety Shoe Reimbursement
· Educational Assistance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers