compensation: 12 to 15 Dollars Hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Minimal experience working with hand tools.
High School Diploma required or G.E.D.. Veterans preffered.
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, hourly based. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, M-F
Hand tool / assembly proficient.
Ability to understand and follow documental instructions.
Good organizational skills and able to multi-task.
Abe to prepare shipments in UPS system and lift up to 70 pounds.
RESULTS INHERENT IN THIS POSITION:
• To assemble products with zero defects.
• To learn each product, its components and its functionality.
• To coordinate and facilitate the timely production of the company's products through interaction with the Production Manager.
• To assist customers with their questions.
• To investigate, diagnose and remedy technical service problems.
• To improve and maintain the reputation of the Company to customers, vendors, marketing representatives and industry-related individuals.
• To suggest product and product innovations and improvements.
• To improve the effectiveness of the Company through healthy interpersonal relationships.
• To provide assistance to the Production manager as requested.
WORK INHERENT IN THIS POSITION:
• Assemble products using simple hand tools by following documented assembly manuals and/or personal instruction.
• Understand and follow electrical and tubing diagrams to facilitate proper assembly of and/or installation in company products.
• Prepare parts and equipment shipments.
• Interface with other employees in an appropriate manner and lift their spirits with enthusiasm.
• Assist the Product Manager with any task requested.
BEHAVIOR INHERENT IN THIS POSITION:
• All employees actions will be in accordance with DNTLworks' Personnel Policy Guide.
• All work performed in accordance with all governmental laws, regulations, ordinances and court rulings in those jurisdictions in which the Company operates.
• All communication with prospects, customers, vendors and other employees will be performed in accordance with DNTLworks' Personnel Policy Guide.
• The security and confidentiality of information relating to DNTLworks' products, systems, procedures and methods of operation will be maintained at all times.
• All work will be done in an organized manner. "Organized manner" will be considered the orderly structuring of procedures as necessary to perform all job functions and tasks.
• All tactical work will be documented. "Documented" will be considered putting all functions, tasks, actions, information and procedures into written form for reference purposes.
• All documented work will be accurate.
• All written communication will be grammatically correct and free of errors.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers