Opportunity for an experienced Shipper
QR Code Link to This Post
Taylor Tools is a manufacturer tools and machinery for the floor covering and commercial floor preparation markets. We are a multi-million dollar, privately held firm headquartered in Denver Colorado. We fabricate products such as floor covering installation tools, ride on and walk-behind stripper machines, concrete surface preparation and testing equipment. We have global customers throughout the US, Asia, Latin America and Europe.
Position Summary: Shipper will ensure the smooth and efficient operations of shipping department. They will be responsible for supporting the plant manager by coordinating and participating in the activities of material handling, shipping, storage and transportation.
Work will be performed at our facility in Denver (Montbello). Pay range is $13-15 per hour depending on candidate’s prior work experience and credentials. Work hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM to 3:30PM
Day-to-day responsibilities of shipping clerk include:
• Processing outgoing shipments to ensure accuracy, completeness and conditions of shipments
• Determining shipping priorities and shipping methods required to meet shipping schedules
• Stocking incoming product/materials
• Ensuring shipping area is organized and clean at all times and meets all compliance factors
• Ensuring you are in compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations and other company-related policies and procedures
• Performing weekly inventory checks
• Assisting team in assembling, labeling, packaging and preparing product as needed