Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Industrial Maintenance Supervisor in the Denver, CO area to work with our partner in an industrial food manufacturing facility. This will be a direct-hire role.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Maintenance Supervisor will perform skilled maintenance and repair services of production facility to include mechanical, electrical and building systems. The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring and inspecting all buildings and equipment to ensure that utility systems are fully operational and that preventative maintenance schedules are being followed. In addition, the maintenance supervisor also maintains general office and production equipment and coordinates with outside service providers when necessary.
• HS Diploma or GED required. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. (ARC Flash NFPA 70E Certification)
• 5+years of experience in area of responsibility specifically within food manufacturing.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Knowledge of major facilities systems including HVAC, chillers, boilers, fire protection system, plant control system.
• Robotic Technology
• Ability to read CAD Design software
• Basic knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic power systems, conveyor systems, or control systems.
• Initiative, critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgement and decision making, persistence, attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility
Please respond to this posting with your resume or call (314) 474-6831 to speak with a Kelly Services recruiter.