Beverage Distribution Company is in need of Machine Operators. If you have the experience and the availability to work lots of overtime, than this is the job for you! This position allows you the opportunity to make excellent money, weekly pay, and the option to work day shift or night shift.
Schedule: 1st Shift Mon-Sun 5:00am-3:30pm or 2nd Shift Mon-Sun 3:00pm-1:30am
• Set up machinery ensuring all production material are available
• Assist with change overs as necessary.
• Safely operate and monitor all equipment.
• Visually inspect production run and report malfunctions to maintenance department.
• Maintain required records.
• Maintain cleanliness of assigned area.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• High School - GED or Diploma required.
• Strong attention to detail
• 1+ years of Machine Operator experience
• 2+ years of Production experience
• Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Please submit resume and call 303-736-2008 to schedule interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers