compensation: 19-25$ DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (Denver Colorado)
Compensation: Salary based on experience.
Qualified candidates will work at a single Location and have a diverse set of responsibilities. Some of these responsibilities include:
· Perform daily monitoring, repair and preventative maintenance activities on critical sort systems and facility equipment.
· Responsible for all phases of building maintenance and repair, strong electrical background including 3 phase 480V preferred.
· Experience with welding, and cutting of metals.
· Assist in the validation of existing and new equipment
· Enter information into Work Order system.
· Demonstrate sound organizational, written and oral communications skills.
· Ability and willingness to work additional hours as needed
· Five years of experience in the facility maintenance line of work.
· Must be able to pass a life time federal back ground check, and clean driving history.
· Own personal basic tools.
· This position is 40 hours a week with additional hours for after-hour Emergency calls.
· Full health benefits are provided Per Company Matrix.
· Company Provided Cell Phone, Email Account. Company Credit cards, to be used for work purposes.
Equipment types: Conveyors, hydraulics, overhead doors, dock levelers, variable frequency drives, minor plumbing and general maintenance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers