QR Code Link to This Post
ResourceMFG has an immediate Direct Hire opening for a 2nd shift Maintenance Tech in Aurora.
Qualified candidates will be skilled in automation, hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC's. Familiarity with boilers and MIG/TIG welding is a plus!
Pay - $28-32/hr
2nd shift - Monday - Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Supporting all aspects of building maintenance and upkeep.
- Performing preventive maintenance, inspections, adjustments, and repairs on mechanical and electrical plant utilities and systems.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records, including logs, work orders, and preventative maintenance orders.
- Conducting failure analyses and research preventative options, working to achieve optimal machine uptime metrics.
- Ordering spare parts and keeping them organized to ensure that you have what you need when you need it.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience working with mechanical and electrical equipment
- Basic computer proficiency including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements and production safety practices including LOTO
- Electrical knowledge including schematics, PLC, 480v/3 phase, D/C motors, Yaskawa A/C drives, wiring, and control logic
- Solid understanding of industrial mechanical principles including hydraulics, pneumatics, and controls
- Willingness to work flexible hours including overtime according to needs
Apply today with an updated resume.