QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an electrical control panel assembler for a manufacturer of industrial process heating solutions in Littleton.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-3 years of electrical control panel assembly experience.
Pay - $18-20/hr based on experience
1st shift - Monday - Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, schematic, and single line drawings.
- Review wiring diagrams for accuracy and resolve problems with appropriate personnel.
- Build cabinets and mechanical assembly.
- Perform modular/sub-assembly.
- Install PowerLine 1a, 2a, and 3a type panels; interiors, breakers.
- Assemble ground and neutral wires.
- Determine wiring sequence, layout, and location and ensure space allowance for arrangement of wiring and components.
- Mark wiring and components where required.
- Carry out proper grounding procedures.
- Work to CSA, UL codes and company quality requirements.
- Apply consistency in wiring and assembly method for units of the same order.
- Monitor products to ensure product and quality specifications are met.
- Conduct final assembly; install panels and doors, inspect paint surface and alignment of doors and panels.
- Repair and modify any errors detected by test/inspection.
- Prepare units for shipment; check units per final checklist; ensure units are clean and dust free.
- Able to perform in a high-volume, results-focused work environment.
- Able to quickly learn technical concepts and product applications.
- Able to work effectively with minimal direct supervision (i.e. self-motivated).
- Forklift experience beneficial.
- General knowledge of power and hand tools.
- Knowledge of electrical concepts and circuitry
- Maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Superior attention to detail and quality.
- Minimum high school or equivalent.
- Technical degree in electronics a plus.
- One to three years of electrical control panel assembly experience.