compensation: $13.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Save Our Soles is a design, marketing and manufacturer of the finest socks serving the cycling, running, skiing and outdoor markets. All production occurs at our Broomfield, CO facility.
We have immediate openings for sock boarders/packager.
• Loading and unloading of commercial washers with socks
• Placement and removal of socks on metal form “boards” by size
• Sorting and stacking of finished socks by size and design
• Inspecting each sock for defects
• Placement of corresponding UPC and size stickers on packaging
• Placement of sock pairs in correct packaging and prep for shipping/sale
• Completing job tickets for production tracking
• Ability to meet production and quality goals
• Work in a production environment as a team member
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Can perform repetitive movements
• Lift up to 25 pounds
• Read, write and speak some English
• Cannot be color blind
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Excellent attention to detail
• Can work well with others as a team member
• No previous experience is required, however, general production experience is a plus
This is a first shift position – 7am to 3pm, Monday through Friday, no weekends.
Please apply in person between 9am and 3pm Monday through Friday at:
Save Our Soles
2800 Industrial Lane
Broomfield, CO 80020
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers