Shipping, Receiving, and Kitting Associate (Broomfield)
compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local electronics manufacturing company is seeking a shipping, receiving and kitting associate.
The ideal candidate will be able to consistently and accurately:
• Inspect incoming packages and reports damages to purchasing.
• File receiving reports, indicating part number and quantity received.
• Identify inconsistencies between incoming materials, the vendor packing list, and the receiving report.
• Place received materials into the appropriate kit for assembly.
• Notify purchasing when incomplete kits are approaching the due date.
• When a kit is complete, release the kit to the production floor with a copy of the kitting sheet, shop work order(s), and documentation package provided by QA lead.
• Audit kits returned from the production floor, recording quantities of parts returned (when applicable), and provide results to QA lead for inventory adjustments.
• Audit consigned kits, counting parts both manually and electronically, and record quantities and location on a kitting sheet or packing list.
• Generate a shortage list for sales to send to the customer who consigned the kit when necessary.
• Prepare and ship distribution-only kits as requested by sales.
• Work with Quickbooks and Xcel.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and will be very organized. We are willing to train motivated incoming associate.
This is a Monday through Friday position. Shop hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We offer paid vacation and holiday pay.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers