Purchasing Agent - Electronics (Broomfield)
QR Code Link to This Post
Broomfield Electronic Contract Manufacturing company is seeking an Electronics Buyer to handle quoting materials for jobs for new and existing customers and placing orders with our vendors when quotes are successful. This will include:
• Creating a quote sheet for each new request for quote.
• Reading customer supplied prints to determine what materials are needed to accurately quote the job.
• Sending the bill of materials out to new and existing vendors to get the best possible pricing and lead time.
• Entering those materials into our quotation spreadsheet with price, lead time and additional information.
• Creating the part numbers in QuickBooks.
• Creating purchase orders and getting confirmation on price and delivery from the vendor.
We are a 25-person manufacturer of custom wire harnesses, control box-builds and printed circuit boards. Successful candidate will be self-motivated and very organized with good people and communication skills. Must be adaptable and have an aptitude for quickly learning systems and procedures. In time this position will also include quoting the labor and tooling needed for each job. Applicants should be problem solvers accustomed to leading by example and able to promote a positive image in our office.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Good negotiation skills.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be analytical
• Proficient on PC computers
• Good skills with Microsoft Office Applications in particular Excel.
• QuickBooks experience a plus
• Very neat and organized by nature
• Enjoys telephone interaction with vendors, occasionally customers and others
• High energy
• Flexible and efficient
• Comfortable and willing to assist several managers in our office
If you match our criteria and like the idea of growing your career with us, please send us your resume.