IMMEDIATE NEED for production workers for Vestas located in Brighton, CO! At Vestas you'll produce industry leading wind turbines that make the world's energy production more sustainable today, and help preserve our planet for tomorrow. We are hiring for 1st (7:00 am-7:15 pm) and 3rd shift (7:00 pm-7:15am) with two different schedules, Sunday-Tuesday and every other Wednesday OR Thursday-Saturday and every other Wednesday. Pay is depending on shift and placement time:
QR Code Link to This Post
Direct Hire: 1st shift (7:00 am-7:15 pm) $16.96/hr.
3rd shift (7:00 pm-7:15am) $18.96/hr.
Contract: 1st shift (7:00 am-7:15 pm) $15/hr. with $1 raise after 30 days
3rd shift (7:00 pm-7:15am) $17/hr. with $1 raise after 30 days
We are accepting applications with all work experience, manufacturing or construction experience preferred, but not required! These jobs are going fast so apply now with an updated resume to set up an interview! Please see below for a more detailed job description:
Assists teams engaged in the fabrication or assembly of structural Blade products in safely producing top quality blades in accordance with the production plan by performing the following duties. (Includes all of the functions listed below depending on work placement)
• Strong Natural Ability to Work in Teams
• High Degree of Adaptability & Flexibility
• Strong Desire to Learn New Skills & Knowledge
• Excellent Work Ethic, Dependability & Dedication to Team/Company
• Personal Desire/Value to Produce Quality Work
• Ability/Desire to work as Craftsman with Hand tools
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or corrosive chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to
• Constantly lift and/or move up to 3 lb. of force and to handle work objects.
• Frequently move up to 25 lb.
• Exerting 50 - 100 lbs. of force occasionally
• Exerting 25 - 50 lbs. of force frequently
• Exerting 10 - 20 lbs. of force constantly
• Lift up to 70 lb.
• Occasionally push up to 70 lb. force, pull up to 100 lb. force Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and when assigned to NDT (non destructive testing) the ability to differentiate colors.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; and Occasionally perform forceful grasping and pinching as well as using hands and fingers to press and apply materials to surfaces. Employee is also required Frequently to reach with hands and arms above shoulder level and to climb and bend the torso forward. The employee is also required Occasionally to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend torso sideways right and left, crawl and to talk and hear. The Employee is Frequently required to stand and walk and occasionally required to sit.
I look forward to hearing from you!