compensation: Starting Pay: $50,000 - $65,000. per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TOURIG is a fast growing vehicle conversion company specializing in high performance expedition level vehicles. We are looking to expand our electrical team and interested in someone with appropriate skills, motivation and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assemble and install state of the art lithium battery systems and components
• Diagnose and repair electrical systems and components
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized working environment
• Follow safety guidelines, general procedures and policies
This position operates in a garage environment where temperatures can moderately fluctuate with the seasons. It requires the ability to safely use powered and non-powered hand tools and work in tight spaces such as in and under vehicles. Employees work closely in a team setting with shared goals and objectives.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., standing for long periods of time, squatting, kneeling and bending.
Position Type, Hours and Benefits:
Full-time position, 40+ hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with hour long (non-paid) lunch and paid breaks throughout the day. Overtime offered as needed. Health insurance plan, PTO and paid holidays.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience with operating power, hand and general shop tools
• Experience working on, diagnosing, installing, repairing 12-volt and 110-volt electrical systems
• Experience/knowledge with installing/maintaining marine/RV solar systems
• Experience in RV, marine, aviation and/or automobile electrical systems
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers