compensation: $17 - $19 based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sign Manufacturing Production and Graphic Design Associate
We’re looking for a sign industry professional with strong computer skills, a background in vinyl application and large format digital printing. This person is a creative designer who can turn designs into signs. Someone who is diplomatic, self-confident, self-motivated, has great people skills, and wants to play a vital role in a growing sign business. We work hard and focus on the job but we like to have fun in the process. If that fits you, let’s hear from you right now. If you are a graphic designer without sign production experience, please do not apply.
This is the perfect position for someone looking to join the team at a professional, fast growing and fast paced sign business. You know how to work smart and fast. You know what’s important and what’s not. You are friendly and know how to treat customers so they come back. You are creative with strong design and production skills. You are a positive person with a positive attitude who gets results honestly. You know the difference between spending time wisely and wasting time.
Job Requirements & Skills
• Team player and works well with others
• Strong creative sign design skills for creating a variety of signage solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Very Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
• Able to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment
• Good math skills for measuring and estimating
• Sign basics including design theory, typestyles and color theory
• Understand fundamental mechanical and tool skills for determining install needs
• 0-2+ years sign industry experience, with current knowledge of sign materials and substrates
• Background in vinyl creation & application and large format digital printing (Onyx)
• Strong computer and file management skills including experience and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Solid track record of accurately estimating and meeting deadlines
• Experience applying vehicle graphics and wraps is a plus
• Experience with sign industry CoreBridge software would be a plus
• Color management and working in a color managed workflow are a plus
Program Management Responsibilities
• Read and interpret work orders, and clarify any questions with regard to design, color, size, materials, or installation requirements
• Work directly with customers and subcontractors to determine project solutions and provide correct art files colors and project descriptions
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously; responsible for “on-time” production
• Verify jobs for accuracy and inspect them before printing
• Provide proofs as necessary to customers or other team members, determine best output method
• Maintain accurate electronic and paper records
Design & Production
• Sign design using input from sales team and site pictures.
• Logo manipulations, scanning, editing using FlexiSIGN, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Understand resolution and optimal enlargement sizes
• Assist with maintaining all company-owned production equipment to a clean and properly operating condition including computer, printer, plotter, laminator
• We maintain a drug free environment
• Full time position
• Please submit resume and work history
• Local candidates only
• Location: Englewood, CO
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers