compensation: $13.00 per hour + potential to make monthly bonus! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pinpoint Staffing is looking for a great opportunity for video game enthusiasts!! Great hand eye coordination is critical in this entry level position!!! Learn CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) with a great company!! Please read description below and if interested in starting a great career please apply.
Purpose of job:
Under direct supervision performs updates and additions to client Data Records using specified Computer Aided Drafting software/hardware platforms and defined specifications, procedures and methodologies to meet client deliverable expectations.
1. Performs accurate mechanical or manual updates/additions of new data to client records via project specific software and applications on all simple and some medium complexity work content on a daily basis.
2. Reads and understands project specification, procedures and requirements as necessary.
3. Gains proficiency in all project QB tools and resolution of QA errors as required.
4. Becomes proficient in utilization of project specific CAD software and associated applications as quickly as possible.
5. Incorporates quality feedback into daily production processes to ensure high quality work output.
6. Identifies problems on Source Material and informs appropriate project members of assistance in their resolution as required.
7. Meets all project targets and quality expectations within 90 days of hire and ongoing after that.
8. Interfaces with team leads as required ensuring consistency in project specifications, standards, procedures and techniques.
9. Develops ongoing proficiency on assigned hardware/software; participates in applicable training programs to acquire knowledge of applicable specification and procedures.
1. Completes required project status forms and timesheets on a daily basis.
2. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Certifications and/or Experience Required at Entry:
High School degree or equivalent.
No experience is required.
Basic Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation software and applications is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1. Strong working knowledge of general computer applications including Windows and Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel.
2. Skill to use hand-eye coordination, visual (near) acuity and depth perception.
3. Skill to use effective verbal and listening communications.
4. Ability to maintain accuracy and thoroughness doing repetitive work on fixed production schedules.
5. Ability to accurately interpret Source Material and Documents on all simple and some medium complexity work content.
6. Ability to acquire skills and knowledge through continuous experience and adapt as needed.
7. Ability to interdependently work with others to produce products/services.
8. Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts.
9. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
LOOKING FOR ENTRY LEVEL PROFESSIONALS WHO LOVE VIDEO GAMES, COMPUTERS, GRAPHIC DESIGN, OR ANY TYPE OF COMPUTER ARTWORK!!!!
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers