Are you a D.I.Y. Project Loving, Pinterest Addicted Creative who has Service Industry Experience?
We've got the job for you!
Upstairs Circus is looking for a part-time Creative Assistant to help patrons at Project Socials, events and to assist with other shop duties, including project prep.
Upstairs Circus is a creative entertainment venue (bar-meets-art studio). The slogan "Create, Drink & Be Merry" covers it all: Upstairs Circus patrons make D.I.Y. projects, enjoy libations and have a great time while doing both. See our website to learn more about Upstairs Circus. See: www.upstairscircus.com
Responsibilities May Include:
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons
- Checking customers into Project Socials
- Welcoming patrons and directing them as needed
- Hand out project kits and tools
- Act as a "Project Assistant" to patrons in the shop, giving tips and tricks to customers to ensure each patron leaves happy with a successful project
- Bring a sense of liveliness to events
- Act as a bartender when needed
- Shop and bar set-up and clean-up
- Responsible liquor service, including beer, wine and cocktails
- Work various daytime retail hours and normal night and weekend hours
- Preparing project kits and tools for patrons (some at off-site office location)
- Inventory assistance
- Day time availability
-Available nights and weekends MUST have Sunday Availability
-Willing to work around the holidays
- Service industry experience (server or bartender preferred)
- 21 years or older
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Responsible self-starter
- Problem solver
- Must love all things Art, Design and D.I.Y. related
- TIPS Certification (can be taken once hired)
To apply, please send the following by January 27th :
- Pictures of 3 DIY, art or design projects you have completed
- Resume and cover letter (or cover email)
- In the subject line of your email, please write DTC Creative Assistant
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
DTC Location: 5370 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. Suite#106, Greenwood Village, CO, 80111
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers