SIGN SHOP - CO-MANAGER / DESIGNER
In beautiful Southwest Montana
Monday thru Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Immediate Opening for an experienced SIGN SHOP PERSON - Graphic Designer
This position is a "jack of all sign trades" and will help to manage all operations of the sign company including- create print and cut ready art using Illustrator and Photoshop software according to customer specifications, design and installation of signage, taking orders from existing customers, selling / quoting new jobs and managing sub-contractors and employees. Great customer service skills a must!
Successful candidate will need to have a strong attention to detail and overall business operations/management knowledge. A full and in-depth knowledge of how to efficiently estimate not only the sign but also installation. From start to finish . . .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not all inclusive)
* Manage shop and business day to day - delegating to current staff priorities and best production methods, insuring all deadlines are consistently met/ and expectations exceeded as well as overall quality control.
* Responsible for designing and producing art work for signs, logos, vehicle wraps and other type of signage - coordinating installations on/off site and installation of signs on various exterior/interior surfaces.
* Taking Clients ideas from design phase into production and growing sales by upselling.
* Assemble / fabricate signs and apply vinyl graphics/ installation
* Cleaning and basic maintenance of large format printer and overall shop organization/cleanliness.
* Assist in other duties that may be needed -
* Site surveys / walk through with customers on site to best design/suggest signage etc
* Strong knowledge in graphics design programs Illustrator, Photoshop, as well as strength in graphic/logo design and fabrication / building and install protocol of signs.
* Strong Attention to details.
* fabrication skills, welding, jig saw, router use etc. a plus.
* NOT afraid of heights, and comfortable with bucket trucks /ladders.
* Attention to detail with organizational skills / from tools and jobs to paperwork
* Excellent creative skills / idea person / Solution orientated
* Ability to draw up spec drawing for 3D signs / and ways to fabricate such.
* Able to communicate concepts visually and verbally with customers
* ability to Multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
* Sales and marketing skills
* CREATIVITY AND CUSTOMER FOCUS A MUST
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Overall looking for someone that is creative, self- motivated, a go-getter, that wants to help grow an established business with long term goals. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers